Sunday, September 18, 2022

Using the word 'never' generally makes me a hypocrite sometime down the road. While I'm not certain I said I'd never yo yo the  Arizona trail again I am pretty sure there is some video existing with me muttering 'Aww, Jesus no'.

This year A Muppet is lining up early to hopefully start a south bound run on Oct 20th after having raced north from the 8th.

The logistics getting to the start line are are surmountable but sometimes they are more time consuming than the race and while the actual race is mentally and physically tough it is almost a relief in not having to make another decision of equipment and race logistics.

At this point Id like to say Hi and thank you in advance to all the people I'll meet and will help me in some way as being laconic I'll probably forget to say it at the time.

This will be more of a photo journal of my (proposed) last run at the AZTR, the Colorado trail is yet to be completed and the Baja Divide looks like fun too.




No comments:

Post a Comment